Attention Busy Dads…
Are you looking for workouts that will finally help you to burn fat and build muscle without spending hours in the gym? If so, this article is just for you.
In it, I’ll explain and give you my unbiased review of the top 3 workouts to help you not only to burn fat, but also build muscle without spending hours in the gym.
From the information below, you’ll be able to learn what these workouts are and how you can implement them in your training program. In the end, you’ll be able to decide which is best suited for you based on your fitness goals, preferences and also your busy schedule.
So without further ado, here are the top 3 fat shredding, muscle building workouts in this “Top 3 Fat Loss Workouts For Busy Dads Guide”.
FAT LOSS WORKOUT #1
HIGH INTENSITY INTERVAL TRAINING (HIIT)
HIIT is a training method that uses short, higher intensity intervals of an exercise interspersed with rest periods or low intensity exercise. It allows you to burn more calories than the regular steady state cardio exercise, boosting your overall aerobic capacity faster.
In the shortest amount of time, this workout will help burn fat and increase your metabolism. HIIT workouts can be done with weights or during your cardio exercises as well.
BENEFITS OF HIIT
- HIIT can be applied to any workout structure. You can apply it to cardio exercises or weight exercises if you prefer.
- It’s more time efficient.
- Faster weight loss than traditional cardio workouts.
- Great for the heart and in increasing VO2Max.
- Boost your metabolism and endurance.
FAT LOSS WORKOUT #2
Circuit Training is a sequence of exercises performed one after the other with little to no rest between exercises. The goal with circuit training is to work each muscle group during one full circuit.
Unlike HIIT, Circuit Training is less about the short burst of work, but rather the quality of work in completing each exercises with good form over a longer duration of set. You want to maximize the reps with little to no rest to significantly elevate the heart rate.
The main goal is to hit each part of the body and when its time for those parts of the body to recover, you’re working on other movements. As a result, this will build and improve your muscular endurance and strength. Oh yeah, you’ll also burn more calories.
BENEFITS OF CIRCUIT TRAINING
- Used as cardio or strength based circuit training, use dumbbells or cardio equipment, or follow a bodyweight circuit.
- Extremely versatile, as it can be conducted at home, outdoors or in the gym with little to no equipment.
- You can get the benefits of building muscle and shredding fat with an intense cardio workout.
FAT LOSS WORKOUT #3
The no excuse, can do anywhere, anyone can do workout. Instead of using dumbbells or kettle bells, it’s your weight and about 5 feet of floor space.
It’s the oldest form of workout. Since the dawn of mankind, we’ve been fully equipped to do body weight training.
BENEFITS OF BODY WEIGHT TRAINING
- No equipment needed.
- Can be done anywhere.
- Great for beginners as it is easy to learn. As your fitness improves, you can modify and make the exercises more difficult.
- Variety of exercises.
- Less chance of injury.
IN SUMMARY.. AND WHAT SHOULD YOU DO START USING THIS INFORMATION.
So there you have it, my top 3 workouts for shredding fat, building muscle without spending hours in the gym. All these three can be done with no equipment at all, using a variety of different exercises.
These workouts are all meant to help you lose weight and build muscle, investing in as little as 20-30 minutes of your time.
To maximize fat loss, I highly recommend you follow a similar workout schedule as listed below, conducting each workout 3 times a week:
- MONDAY: HIIT (intense fat shredding)
- WEDNESDAY: BODY WEIGHT (strength, body control)
- FRIDAY: CIRCUIT TRAINING (shred fat, build muscle)
I challenge you to take action and IMPLEMENT these workouts. Don’t let this be another guide that you read and forget about.