I’m sure we’ve tried one of them at some point. Don’t worry, you’re not the only one who has. Which one have you tried?
If you did lose weight, did the pounds stay off once you went back to your usual way of eating?
The real truth is they don’t work in the long term. So what does? Here are some tips you can use to help you burn fat and keep it off.
1. Don’t go on a fad diet that causes massive calorie deficits. It’s detrimental to your health and your metabolism.
2. Have a balanced eating plan. One that makes sure you eat the right foods, at the right times and in the right amounts. A plan that will keep your weight loss efforts on track.
3. Practice portion control. Shoot for 5-6 mini-meals per day eating every 3-4 hours.
4. Plan your meals for the week ahead. Without a plan it’s all too easy to eat convenience foods.
5. Exercise! At least 3 times a week for 150 minutes. Divide in smaller blocks if you have to!
So what’s the best diet for you?
That is dependent on a number of factors. But to answer your question, there is no “best” diet.
To learn more information on all things Fatherhood Health and Fitness, make sure you follow me on the following channels!